All content on this website, including articles, original artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, is the property of The Hylia, unless owned by a third party, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Trademarks and copyrights for third-party companies are owned by the companies that market or license those products.
All content on this website, including articles, original artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, may not be used on any other web site, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not The Hylia's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the gaming community, in any manner that disparages or discredits The Hylia, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes The Hylia's intellectual property rights.
The Hylia does grant permission to individuals to use any content from this website on a case by case basis. If you wish to submit a request to re-use our material, please contact the owner TSA or our Legal advisor.
If you believe that content you own has been used on the The Hylia in a way that violates your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide The Hylia's Legal Agent with the following information:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.